Accommodation businesses, such as, a motel, hotel, campground, RV Park, resort or B & B, in the Province of British Columbia can join BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association as an Active Member.
Annual active membership in BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association is bundled into Tiers. The active membership is in the name of the establishment and commences on the date of acceptance by BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association for a term of one year.
Request the Membership Application Form
Choose the annual tier level that suits your membership needs:
Tier 1-Bronze Level - Standard Membership Package - $299 plus GST
- Voting Membership in BCLCA and Advocacy Services
- Board of Directors and Paid Staff Industry Monitoring Service
- Competitive Insurance Rates with Western Financial Group
- Merchant Credit Card Program with First Data Canada
- Supplier Discounts with RONA, NEBS, Superior Propane, Cloverdale Paint, A.C. Dandy, John Deere, Gobi Soft and others
- Industry Newsletter, Member Updates, Occupancy & Opinion Surveys and Toll Free Advice Line
- Loyalty Card Discounts & Membership Decal
- LinkedIn BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association members forum to share collective knowledge and advice
- And Others
Tier 2-Silver Level - Standard Membership and Online Marketing Package- $398 plus GST
- All Benefits in Tier 1- Bronze Level Package
- Enhanced Web Profile listing on either the camping, RVing or lodging sections of www.travel-british-columbia.com website including: photos, amenities, hyperlink to website, statistics on visits and clicks through, Google map location, driving directions and more.
- Listing on http://m.travel-british-columbia.com the mobile site.
Tier 3-Gold Level - Standard Membership , Online Marketing and Print Marketing Package (either Super Camping or Select Lodging)- $623 plus GST
- All Benefits in Tier 1 & Tier 2-Bronze & Silver Level Packages
- Inclusion in either the Super Camping or Select Lodging marketing sections of the printed guide 200,000 copies distributed annually - includes: standard listing in the printed guide; and consumer shows representation.
- Featured listing on the www.travel-british-columbia.com website in the appropriate section.
- Special coupon offer promotion opportunities on both the www.travel-british-columbia.com website and http://m.travel-british-columbia.com mobile site.
- Opportunities for a Featured Property article in the quarterly e-newsletter sent to consumer subscribers and announcements of happenings through the Facebook community.
Background Photo Credit: Tourism British Columbia