Accommodation businesses, such as, a motel, hotel, campground, RV Park, resort or B & B, in the Province of British Columbia can join BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association as an Active Member.
Annual active membership in BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association is bundled into Tiers. The active membership is in the name of the establishment and commences on the date of acceptance by BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association for a term of one year.
Request the Membership Application Form
Choose the annual tier level that suits your membership needs:
Tier 1 - Standard Membership Package - $299 plus GST
- Voting Membership in BCLCA and Membership Recognition Decal
- Advocacy Services - addressing "Sector" Issues to Government
- Industry Monitoring Service - provided by the Board of Directors and paid staff
- Access to Financial Benefit Programs - Competitive Insurance Rates and Merchant Credit Card Program
- Access to Supplier Purchasing Programs and Loyalty Card Discounts
- Regular Communications - Industry Newsletter, Member Updates, Occupancy & Opinion Surveys
- Networking Opportunities - Spring and Fall Ideas Forum, LinkedIn Members only online Forum - learn from others in the business
- Partner Bulletin - Online access to document library, research papers and member account
Tier 2 - Plus Membership Package - $398 plus GST
- All benefits listed in Tier 1- Standard Membership Package
- Enhanced Web Profile listing on either the camping, RVing or lodging sections of www.travel-british-columbia.com website including: photos, amenities, hyperlink to website, statistics on visits and clicks through, Google map location, driving directions and more.
- Listing on http://m.travel-british-columbia.com the mobile site.
- Special coupon offer promotion opportunities on both the www.travel-british-columbia.com website and http://m.travel-british-columbia.com mobile site.
Tier 3- Premium Membership Package - $623 plus GST
- All benefits in listed in Tier 1 & Tier 2 - Standard and Plus Membership Packages
- Inclusion in either the Super Camping or Select Lodging marketing sections of the printed guide 200,000 copies distributed annually - includes: standard listing in the printed guide; and consumer shows representation.
- Featured listing on the www.travel-british-columbia.com website in the appropriate section.
- Opportunities for a Featured Property article in the quarterly e-newsletter sent to consumer subscribers or to provide a blog for publishing on http://blog.travel-british-columbia.com/.
Background Photo Credit: Destination British Columbia