Accommodation businesses, such as, a motel, hotel, campground, RV Park, resort or B & B, in the Province of British Columbia can join BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association as an Active Member.
Annual active membership in BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association is bundled into Tiers. The active membership is in the name of the establishment and commences on the date of acceptance by BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association for a term of one year.
Request the Membership Application Form
Choose the annual tier level that suits your membership needs:
Tier 1 - Standard Membership Package
- Voting Membership in BCLCA and Membership Recognition Decal.
- Advocacy Services - addressing "Sector" Issues to Government.
- Industry Monitoring Service - provided by the Board of Directors and paid staff.
- Access to Financial Benefit Programs - Competitive Insurance Rates with Western Financial Group and First Data Merchant Credit Card Program.
- Access to Supplier Purchasing Programs - Superior Propane, Nebs, Restwell Sleep Products, Tex-Pro, Entegra program and more.
- Regular Communications - Industry Newsletter, Member Updates, Occupancy & Opinion Surveys.
- Networking Opportunities - Webinars and Fall Ideas Forum, LinkedIn Members only online Forum, and Post Board - learn from others in the business.
- Partner Bulletin - Online access to document library, research papers and member account.
Tier 2 - Plus Membership Package
- All benefits listed in Tier 1- Standard Membership Package.
- Enhanced Web Profile listing on either the camping, RVing or lodging sections of www.travel-british-columbia.com website (600,000 visitors per year) including: photos, amenities, hyperlink to website, statistics on visits and clicks through, Google map location, driving directions and more.
- Listing on http://m.travel-british-columbia.com the mobile site - 70,000 visitors per annum.
- Special coupon offer promotion opportunities on both the www.travel-british-columbia.com website and http://m.travel-british-columbia.com mobile site.
Tier 3- Premium Membership Package
- All benefits in listed in Tier 1 & Tier 2 - Standard and Plus Membership Packages.
- Inclusion in either the Super Camping or Select Lodging marketing sections of the printed guide 200,000 copies distributed annually - includes: standard listing in the printed guide; and consumer shows representation.
Background Photo Credit: Destination British Columbia