/ Business Resources
- RV Park/Campground Operator's Manual - An online manual written for the person planning on buying or developing a campground and those new to the industry that discusses good business and management practices.
- Lodging Operator's Accounting Modules - three modules in the Management Accounting series (Introduction to Management Accounting, Developing a Budget, and Financial Analysis).
- Call 1-888-923-4678 to access our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Office hours 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- LinkedIn BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association Member Forum - Forum for members to discuss issues and happenings in the Lodging and Campground sectors in British Columbia.
- Partner Extranet with Partner Bulletin service for members. The service posts information on surveys, reports, benefits offered by preferred suppliers and more.
- Post Board allows users (members) to communicate with fellow members who login to the Partner Extranet. The purpose is so that you can post items such as business questions and read feedback; items for sale or wanted; make comments, suggestions and provide observations on happenings in the industry.
- Conducted annually a members occupancy and rate survey. The results are posted in the Partner Bulletin located in the members Partner Extranet. Other business reports and surveys, published by third parties, are published in the Partner Extranet for members.
Background Photo Credit: Destination British Columbia