As a member of the BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association members agree:
• To maintain a high degree of cleanliness and to ensure their establishment meets the 2014 criteria standards set by Destination British Columbia for an approved accommodation.
• To provide excellent service and hospitality at all times and to operate their business in a professional and courteous manner.
• To exercise truth in all advertising and to advise guests of any services they are unable to provide.
• To adhere to their policy on cancellations and deposit refunds as published.
• To charge reasonable and appropriate rates at all times.
• To offer fair exchange on U.S. currency.
• To handle any complaints promptly and fairly.
Background Photo Credit: Destination British Columbia