Customer Service Gaurantee
The BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association has implemented a Customer Service Guarantee, which all members of the organization in good standing are asked to adhere to in the operation of their businesses.
- To maintain a high degree of cleanliness.
- To carry out regular maintenance to ensure guest comfort.
- To provide excellent service and hospitality at all times and to operate their business in a professional and courteous manner.
- To exercise truth in all advertising and to advise guests of any services they are unable to provide.
- To adhere to their policy on cancellations and deposit refunds as published.
- To charge reasonable and appropriate rates at all times.
- To offer fair exchange on U.S. currency.
- To handle any complaints promptly and fairly.
All members in good standing will display the current years decal in their front office window or door: