Loon Bay Resort on Sheridan Lake
Situated on the peaceful bay right on Sheridan Lake with 2000ft of waterfront, Loon Bay Resort is an ideal destination for guests to enjoy a relaxing vacation with family and friends. We welcome pets and spoil them with a fence dog run. The kids will be entertained with our playground and our rental boats. We offer log cabins and summer cabin that sleep up to 5 guests. All cabins feature a front porch to relax on and modern amenities to create a comfortable stay. Our campground has several different site types, including full hookup, partial hookup, and non-serviced sites to suit your needs. Enjoy a fun game of beach volleyball, horseshoe pit or boccie with the entire family. We have motorboat, canoe, kayak and pedal boat rentals available. Our friendly staff are happy to organize horseback riding and ATV tours. Join us on your next family vacation!
|Camping Rates||Serviced $40-$42 Partial Swervice $38 Unserviced/Tenting $30 Add'l Adult $12; Child 13-19 year $5; Child 6-12 years $3|
|Rooms with Kitchens||6|
|Room Rates||$89-$150, double occupancy; add'l charge for child 6-12 $5; add'l teenager 13-18 $8; add'l adult 19+ $20|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
We welcome you to our family-friendly resort. We strive to provide you with the best possible service and in return, we ask you to follow our rules and regulations and respect the rights of other campers so they can enjoy the peace and quietness of our resort as well. If you like it here, please tell your family and friends and comment on our Facebook page. If you have any concerns, please contact the office immediately.
Any person who does not agree to follow the rules and regulations will be asked to leave the resort.
- QUIET TIME: 10.00 pm- 08.00 am
- MARIJUANA: can only be smoked outside of our property
- DOGS must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them in all areas; there will be a penalty of $50 if you don’t. Doggy bags are available at the dog run and at the office.
- MUSIC: please enjoy music inside your trailer or cabin only!
- CAMPFIRES: max. of 50cm x 50cm allowed! Extinguish them before going to bed or leaving the resort
- GARBAGE not allowed in fire pits, please use garbage bins in the designated areas
- RECYCLING: please use our recycling stations
- FIRE PITS have to stay where they are
- WOOD BUNDLES can be purchased/picked up at the office, $7
- WOOD out of our forest is private and not for guests
- WASTE WATER: please use sani-dump or register for a pump-out ($15) at the office. Dumping on the ground, penalty $150.00
- FIREWORKS, firearms, air guns and slingshots are prohibited
- GENERATORS are not allowed
- SEA DOOS/JET SKIES are not allowed
- ATV’s have to be stored in our designated ATV parking area or on your truck/trailer; you are not allowed to ride them around the resort at any time
- SHORE LINE SPEED RESTRICTIONS: please observe speed limit of 10km/h (6 mph) within 30 meters (100 ft) from shore
- CARS, MOTORHOMES, TRAILERS must not be washed on the resort. Car wash at Interlakes Corner
- POSTED ROAD SPEED REDUCTION has to be obeyed throughout the resort
- BOAT- AND UTILITY TRAILERS must be stored in designated boat trailer storage areas
- VISITORS have to register at the office
- VISITOR HOURS are from 8am – 10pm
Thank you very much for your cooperation. We wish you a memorable stay and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Cabin cancellation 31 or more days prior to arrival date is subject to a 1 night administration fee; cancellation 11 – 30 days prior to arrival date, 50% charge applies, cancellation 10 days or less of arrival date, 100% charge applies
RV Site cancellation 11 days or more prior to arrival date, is subject to $40 administration fee
RV cancellation 10 days or less prior to your arrival date, 100% charge applies.