Woodbury Resort & Marina
Escape to the Kootenay wilderness and stay at Woodbury Resort & Marina for a fun and relaxing getaway! Our well-maintained campground offers various types of sites for you to choose. For RVers, we have waterfront and camp sites with power, water and sewer hookup. If you’re choosing to stay in a tent, we offer waterfront and shaded sites. A shower building, dumping station and laundry room are available onsite. Enjoy our delicious, fresh dishes at JB’s Pub & Restaurant! That offer a family dining area, so don’t forget to bring the kids along! Our casual atmosphere invites you to share vacation memories, fishing stories and ATV adventures in our licensed pub or covered patio. Situated on the shores of Kootenay Lake, our resort invites guests to explore the pristine outdoors. There are several hiking trails nearby, including Lookout Trail and Fry Creek Canyon hike. Fletcher Falls is only 7 km from the resort, and is noted as one of Canada’s top ten waterfalls!
|Camping Rates||RV Waterfront sites $40/power/water/sewer RV Camping sites $35/power/water/sewer Addl Adult $5 Tenting $20-$25 Add'l Adult $5 No tents on RV sites Pet Charge of $5|
|Room Rates||1 and 2 Bedroom Units Lodging $60-$148 Add'l Adult $5 Pet Charge $10 Call For more information regarding accommodation.|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.733978 Longitude: -116.91023
- Check in is 2:00 pm and check out is 11am.
- Camp speed is 10km/6mph.
- Only one sleeping unit/ two vehicles per campsite -Additional parking by office
- Please pause long enough to be recognized when entering campground.
- Septic hookups at RV sites are for site use only! Please use sani dump before parking in Campsite.
- No Boats/ utility trailers allowed in campsites. -Ask front desk or marina for available storage spots.
- Boathouse is closed at 6:00 pm or dark(during winter season).
- No tents on serviced sites.
- Quite time for Campground is 10pm-8am.
- No Power units permitted in campground. (i.e Generator, Chainsaw or Motor Bikes)
- Any excess noise will not be tolerated.
- REGISTERED GUESTS are responsible for their visitors to follow rules and regulations while in Resort.
- All garbage is to be taken to designated sites as per map provided upon registration. Please do not put small bags into dumpster.
- Be courteous to other guests and visitors while cleaning fish and stay in the boathouse cleaning area.
- Campfires are only allowed in designated fire rings at a reasonable size. No fire is to be left unattended and all fires are to be extinguished before retiring for the night. (Upon registering you will be informed of any fire bans)
- Pets: - Pets are not allowed on main beach, pet walk/beach is located across creek. -Owners Must clean up after pets, wharf included. -Owners Must keep animals under control and on leash. -Owners Must keep animal quite. -Owners permitting second offences to occur will have their pet banned from the property immediately.
- Resort Owners are not liable for damages, losses, injuries or loss of life.
All reservation for Lodging, RV and Tenting spots that are not cancelled 48 hours before the reservation date will be charged the regular rate for one night.
No refund will be made after reservation date.
No Fee will be applied in off season due to weather conditions.