Just twenty kilometres from Osoyoos, BC, nestled in the rolling Okanagan hills and surrounded by wildlife, Arosa Ranch is a peaceful and picturesque getaway. Our Bed & Breakfast Rooms, Cabins, and Campground/RV Park, are the perfect place for a quiet retreat to nature, a vacation with friends and family, or your next celebration, event or retreat.
|Camping Rates||RV Sites $45-$65; Tenting $30-$59|
|Room Rates||Low Season $150-$175 High Season $175-$200 Open All Year|
About the OwnerContact the property
- Check- in Time: Between 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm. No afterhours check-in
- Check-Out Time: before 11:00 am. No refunds for early checkouts.
- Quiet time: 11pm-8am, excessive noise or loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- One registered vehicle per site, (all other vehicles must park in designated area)
- Dangerous or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic eviction of the entire party. There are no refunds if you are evicted.
- A major credit card and valid ID will be required of all reservations. Any additional fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
Garbage, Recycling & Wildlife Attractant
- Do not leave any animal attractants (anything with a scent) unattended on your site/ in your tent when you leave or go to bed. Pack everything into your vehicle.
- Wildlife attractants include, but aren’t limited to: food, garbage, coolers, EMPTY COOLERS, BBQ’s, bins, dirty stoves, dirty dishes, cans, empty cans or bottles, soap, and toiletries.
- You are expected to keep your campsite tidy. Please use the garbage and recycling bins accordingly
- No visitors are allowed on site. No visitors on site that are not in the registered parties group. The registered person, whose name the reservation is made under, assumes all responsibility for all adults, children or wards in the registered parties group. This reservation holder must agree to all campground rules and liability waiver. If a guest is breaking the rules, the entire booking will be evicted. There are no refunds for evictions.
- Dogs must always be on leash
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time; Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- Animals are not allowed in washrooms, or office (except guide dogs).
- Fire Size – fires must be contained within the firepit provided. It is illegal to have a fire outside of a designated location.
- Wood – Firewood is available for purchase. Do not burn garbage or collect deadfall from the surrounding forest for burning.
- Attendance – Campfires must always be attended and properly extinguished.
- Please note: The Pool, Hottub and Sauna are closed this year to the public due to Covid-19
- Playground – Please review the waiver for social distancing requirements. 1 person on trampoline at a time.
- Ponds – Our property has a total of 3 bodies of water, please familiarize yourself with the locations of these ponds. 2 located near the playground which are not for swimming in and the larger spring fed lake. Enjoy these areas at your own risk, children should be supervised at these locations. There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Horses: We do have horses that pasture freely on the property beyond the cattleguards. These horses are not for riding or feeding, for your safety and theirs, thank you for respecting their space.
Please review our waiver for information and polices relating to Covid-19. Safety and health of our guests is a priority and we are following guidelines and updating our procedures accordingly. Guests are expected to be responsible with hygiene, please bring your own masks, disposable gloves, personal hand sanitizer and anything else you require for hygiene.
Thank you for your compliance as we work to keep all of our guests and staff safe! Enjoy your stay!
Full payment is required at time of booking.
We require a minimum of 14 days notice for a full refund. Any bookings cancelled are subject to a $15 administration fee.