Kilby Park Campground
215 Kilby Rd, Harrison Mills, BC V0M 1L0
Open: Mar 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
Kilby Park is situated on the confluence of scenic Harrison and Fraser rivers in Harrison Mills, B.C. The Park features a beautiful 41-site campground, a day use area, sandy beaches, nature trails and a boat launch _and is a family-oriented campground_. To see our new map of the property "Click Here"
The Park is at the west end of Kilby Road, within walking distance of the Kilby Historic Site. Basic facilities include pit toilets, picnic tables, and fire pits. Some sites are amid the trees while others are in open areas near the beach.
KEY INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING:
* No Double Booking: One reservation per person (ie: one person cannot book multiple sites)
* FCFS:7 First-come first-serve non reservable sites (Please Note: A confirmed reservation is non-transferrable to First-Come, First-Served campsites.)
* Rolling Window: Reservations can be made 4 months (120 days) in advance. You may book your stay up to 14 days beyond the rolling window providing the starting date of your stay falls within the rolling window. (eg. Rolling window ends June 1st, reservation can be made May 31st to June 14th).
* Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 7 am. Please be considerate of your neighbours. Excessive noise, as well abusive or offensive language is not allowed at any time.
* Alcohol: As this is a family-oriented campground, no alcoholic beverages are to be consumed outside of your campsite. Excessive drinking may result in eviction.
* Max Length of Stay: each person (whether or not they are the registered permit holder) may only camp up to a maximum of 14 nights from June 15 to Labour Day.
* Minimum Stay Long Weekends - Long weekend (Statutory Holiday) reservations have a 3-night minimum reservation. (Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday night)
* Minimum Weekend Stay During High Season - High Season Weekend reservations have a 2-night minimum reservation (Friday night and Saturday night)
* Limited Occupancy: Number of people per campsite is EIGHT, of which four adults are allowed, including daytime visitors
* Check In/Check Out: Check in time no earlier than 1:00 PM. Check out time no later than 11:00 AM
* During the October through to March high winds could be present as we are located on the confluence of two rivers.
Feel free to contact our reservations desk Monday to Friday between 9 am - 3 pm if you have any questions. Phone: 604-796-9576 OR Email: [email protected]
. Due to very low calls starting June 1st the reservation desk will be open Mon & Tues only 9AM-3PM. If require assistance outside these hours please email [email protected]
For up to date information email [email protected]
and we can add you to our newsletter list!
Kilby campground is a beautiful riverfront park with wonderful pioneer history associated with it. Within walking distance you'll discover a 5 acre historic site, Kilby museum, farm, café and gift shop. It's well worth a look through the 1906s general store, post office, and boarding house to get a feel for life in Harrison Mills back in the day. Exhibits reflect the turn of the century when steam wheelers and ferries linked Harrison Mills with larger towns such as Chilliwack, Mission and New Westminster. Kilby Park is operated by the Kilby Heritage Society, a charitable, non-profit community-based group, which also operates the nearby museum on behalf of the Province of BC. The 3 hectare park is famous with bird watchers, as hundreds of wintering bald eagles come to the area to feast on spawning salmon in late autumn.