Located in the beautiful Brae Island Regional Park, Fort Camping caters to the needs of all family members and includes the choice of RV, tent, group site, and tent-cabins. Offering 156 camp sites, we provide services to make your camping experience enjoyable. Our amenities include, laundry and bathroom facilities,,supervised kid’s activities, bike rentals, a general store and café. With an ideal location in the Fraser Valley, families are able to explore the town of Fort Langley and the Fraser Valley Circle Farm. Other local attractions that are walking distance include museums, golf courses, antique shops and excellent restaurants. With downtown Vancouver only 45 minutes away, families are able to spend the day in the beautiful city and return to the country in the evening. Your stay at Fort Camping will be filled with an array of activities for the whole family to enjoy and to create endless memories.
every six nights 1 night free
|Camping Rates||Shoulder Season $35-$45per 2 persons High Season (June 23 - Sept 2) $40-$50 per 2 persons Add'l Adult $10.00; Max 5 person per site|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.1737920511 Longitude: -122.5749778748
Reservations are strongly recommended.
- 100% payment is required for online bookings
- Sites cannot be held without deposit.
- Fort Camping does not offer site specific reservations. Requests are accepted but not guaranteed.
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends (Friday & Saturday dates) & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates).
- Drive-in for fewer nights accepted first come – first serve based on site availability.
- Maximum stay is 30 nights from April – October
- Maximum stay under our recreational winter program is 180 days from October 15 – April 13
Reservations by Phone:
- Reservations line is available during gatehouse hours dependent on season.
- Phone reservations are not taken on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Online reservations are made in real time. Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations & an email confirmation will be sent upon completion.
- Online reservations are for single reservations only. A separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required.
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends.
Cancellations are accepted by email only. Please email [email protected].
Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the deposit taken at time of reservation. 30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for all tent cabins, groups of 10+ campsites and the group site or deposit will be forfeited.