Paradise Valley Campground
Wilderness campsites in a light forest setting; 30 acres of property to enjoy. Walking trails between sites and river. Steep 1 hr. hike to Brohm Lake for swimming and more hiking. True comfort for outdoor enthusiasts and clean flush toilets and pay showers. Radio free, except with earphones/quiet guitar strumming until 10 p.m. CP as per web site.
|Camping Rates||Serviced $55; Partial Service $45; Unserviced $40; Tenting $35 per 2 adults Add'l $20|
|Rooms with Kitchens||1|
|Max Length (of RV)||30 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT MUSIC. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL 10:00 PM, WHICH IS QUIET TIME
- Weekends require a two night minimum from the first weekend in June to the last weekend in August. Single night reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday.
- All long weekends are a three night minimum.
- No off-site wood or building materials permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Camping fee is charged at the time the reservation is made. There is a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival (12 noon PST, two days ahead). This includes all no shows, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
- Cancellations must be made through e-mail at [email protected]
- Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date, unless we hear from you before to advise us of your estimated time of arrival.